WBPSC Ward Master Old Question Papers Download and Syllabus 2019-20
WBPSC Ward Master Grade-III Previous Question Papers Download PSCWB Ward Master Old Question Paper PDF, PSCWB Ward Master Solved Question Paper, Sample Question Paper – Public Service Commission of West Bengal
WBPSC Ward Master Grade-III Previous Question Papers DownloadPSCWB Ward Master Old Question Paper PDF, PSCWB Ward Master Solved Question Paper, Sample Question Paper – Public Service Commission of West Bengal has published a new recruitment notification to fill up 25 Ward Master Grade-III vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Ward Master recruitment in West Bengal can utilize this opportunity by applying online mode before the last date. Contenders also check other details related to West Bengal Ward Master Recruitment 2019 such as salary, Ward master Old Question Papers, Syllabus in Hindi, Ward Master Books, Study Material and more details will be updated below.
PSCWB Ward Master Previous Question papers Download and Syllabus 2019The WBPSC Ward Master jobs aspirants will be selected based on scoring high marks in the competitive written examination followed by Personality Test. So candidates who are thinking about planning to start exam preparation they must and should collect old question papers of WBPSC Ward Master, Syllabus 2019-20 to score high points in the exam. For your exam preparation here I am sharing WBPSC Ward master Old Question Papers and Syllabus (Updated soon).
- Name of the Post: Ward Master Grade-III
- Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Salary: Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600 (P.B. 3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- and other allowances.
- Age Limit: Max 39 years as on 01/01/2019
- Qualification: A Degree from recognized University.
- Mode of Selection: Written Exam and Personality Test
- How to Apply: Online Mode
Important Dates of WBPSC Ward Master
- Starting date of online applications: 20th November 2019
- Last date for receipt of online application: 10th December 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: 10th December 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 11th December 2019
- Closing date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 10th December 2019