TSPSC PCB Assistant Environmental Engineer (AEE) Model Paper 2017 & Notification DetailsTSPSC Pollution Control Board Assistant Environmental Engineer (AEE) Model Paper & Previous Question Papers Download – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently issued a recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Environmental Engineer posts in Telangana State Pollution Control Board. Candidates who are eligible and interested and already applied them have to prepare very hard, because competition is very high in engineering posts. So here I am sharing about question paper pattern, syllabus, and previous question papers to score high marks in written exam. Below u can find more details or check at official site of TSPSC official site.
TSPSC Assistant Environmental Engineer Recruitment Info
- Name of the Post: Assistant Environmental Engineer
- Total Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Applicants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Mechnical/ Chemical/ Bio-Technology/ Mining/ Environment Engineering from recognized University.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 44 years
- Pay Scale: 37, 100 to 91,450
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12/02/2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application: 07/03/2017
TSPSC PCB Assistant Environmental Engineer Question Paper Pattern 2017Candidates who are preparing for Telangana State Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer posts they must and should check previous question papers, model papers, online test/ mock test for high score in the competitive exam. You can find below details of Question Paper Pattern and syllabus etc.
Question Paper Pattern of Telangana State Pollution Control Board Assistant Engineer
|Parts of Exam||Total Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|Paper -II: Concerned Subject||150 Questions||300 Marks||150 Munites|
You can download by below link