Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Previous Question Papers
Punjab and Haryana High Court Old Question Papers, Punjab and Haryana Solved Question Papers, Punjab & Haryana High Court Syllabus - High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh have published a new recruitment notification to fill up 12 Clerk vacancies. Candidates who have eligibility and are interested can apply online mode before the last date through the official website of the Punjab & Haryana high court. Applicants also check other details related to Punjab & Haryana high court clerk Recruitment 2022 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, Punjab & Haryana high court clerk previous year papers, Books, Educational Material and more details will be shared below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Post: Clerk
- Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in the operation of Computers.
- Selection Method: Applicants will be selected based on marks gained in the written exam.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
Important Dates of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk
- Starting date for submitting application form: N/A
- The last date for submitting the application form: is 24/09/2022
Punjab and Haryana High Court Old Question Papers
The selection method of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk is based on scoring high marks in the written examination, so candidates who are planning to start exam preparation need to download Clerk Old Question Papers to get high marks in the recruitment test.