PPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Details
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Cum- Judicial Magistrate
- Total Vacancies: 159 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Degree of Bachelor of Laws of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Laws of Punjab University.
- Age Limit: 21 years to 37 years.
- Salary: Rs. 27,700-44,770.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, and Viva Voce.
Important Dates of PPSC Civil Judge 2022
The last date for submitting the application form: is 10/10/2022
PPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers
The selection method of PPSC Civil Judge recruitment is based on scoring high marks in the written examination, so candidates who are planning to start the PPSC Civil Judge recruitment test need to collect old question papers of Civil Judge to gain good marks. for your exam preparation here I am posting Civil Judge Question Papers.