Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Station Officer Previous Question Papers
APSC Station Officer Old Question Papers Download, APSC Station Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 Download, Assam PSC Station Officer Question Paper PDF Download – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published a new recruitment notification to fill up Station Officer positions in Fire & Emergency Services Assam under Home and Political Department. candidates who have eligibility and are interested can apply online mode before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to APSC Station Officer Recruitment 2022 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, APSC Station Officer Question Paper, syllabus 2022, APSC Station Officer Syllabus 2022 and more details will be shared below.
APSC Station Officer Recruitment Details 2022
- Name of the Post: Station Officer in Fire & Emergency Services Assam under Home and Political Deptt.
- Total Vacancies: 09 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Minimum Educational Qualification is B.Sc. (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- Grade Pay - Rs. 8,700/-.
- Age Limit: 20 years to 24 years.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on scoring high marks on the PET and Written Test.
Important Date of APSC Station Officer Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submitting applications:L 12/04/2022
- Last date for submitting applications: 12/05/2022
Download the Recruitment PDF of APSC Station Officer (SO)
APSC Station Officer Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2022
The selection process of APSC Station Officer recruitment is based on scoring high marks in the written examination, so candidates who are planning to start exam preparation must and should download old question papers of Station Officer to score high marks in the examination. For your exam preparation here we will upload Station Officer question papers in PDF format.
Question Papers will be updated soon.
Post a Comment