ESIC Deputy Director Previous Question Papers 2012 and Syllabus 21
ESIC Deputy Director Previous Question Papers 2012 and Model Question Paper 21
ESIC DD Old Question Papers PDF Download ESIC Deputy Director Solved Question Paper Download, ESIC Deputy Director Model Question Paper 2021 and Syllabus – UPSC has published a new recruitment notification to fill up One Hundred Fifty-One vacancies of Deputy Director in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). Candidates who have eligibility and are interested to work as Deputy Director can apply online mode before the ESIC DD Online Application closing date. Applicants also check other details related to ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, ESIC Deputy Director Old Question Papers, Study Material, and more details will be updated below.
Buy ESIC Most IMP Multiple Choice Questions Topic wise
MCQs on Below Topics
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Computer Application. MCQ (100 Pages)
ESIC Deputy Director Old Question Papers Download
The selection process of the ESIC Deputy Director is based on scoring high marks in the Recruitment Test, so candidates who are going to start exam preparation must and should download old question papers of the Deputy Director to achieve good marks in the RT. For your ESIC exam preparation here I am sharing some model question papers.
Name of the Post: Deputy Director
Total Vacancies: 151 Posts
Syllabus of ESIC Deputy Director 2021
To test the candidate's understanding of the English language & workmanlike use of words.
- i) Principles of Human Resource Management.
- ii) Principles of Marketing Management.
- iii) Principles of Accounting & Financial Management.
- iv) Right to Information Act.
- v) Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- vi) Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- vii) General Science.
- viii) Public Administration and Development Issues.
- ix) Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- x) Current Events of National and International Importance.