WBPSC Assistant Tourist Officer (ATO) Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2020
WBPSC ATO Previous Question Papers Download, WBPSC Assistant Tourism Officer Syllabus 2020 Download PDF, WBPSC Assistant Tourism Officer Solved Question Papers Download – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published a new recruitment notification to fill up Six Assistant Tourism Officer (ATO) vacancies. Candidates who have eligibility and interested and eligibility they can apply online mode before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to WBPSC Assistant Tourism Officer (ATO) Recruitment 2020 like how to apply, the selection process, educational eligibility, WBPSC ATO Syllabus 2020, WBPSC ATO Previous Question Papers, WBPSC ATO Model Question Papers PDF and more details will be updated below.
WBPSC Assistant Tourism Officer (ATO) Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2020
The selection method of WBPSC Assistant Tourism Officer Recruitment 2020 based on scoring high marks in the written exam, so candidates who are planning to start exam preparation they need to collect Assistant Tourism Officer Old Question Papers to score high p[oints in the written exam. For your exam preparation here I am sharing old question papers of WBPSC ATO Model Question Papers of 2020.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Tourism Officer (ATO)
- Total Vacancies: 06 Posts.
- Educational Eligibility: Degree in Travel/ Tourism Management/ Tourism Administration from recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7,100/- - Rs. 37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/-.
- Age Limit: Max 39 years.
WBPSC Assistant Tourism Officer (ATO) Syllabus 2020 PDF
The the question paper consists of 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark the duration will be 1 hour 30 Minutes.
- Definition of Tourism:
- Concept and
- Domestic Tour
- Inter regional & Intra-regional
- History of Tourism in India :
- History of Travel in the 19th and 20th century
- Nation Action Plan 1992
- Post 1992 Trends
- Tourist Resources in India :
- Religion based
- Festival based
- Geography based
- Basic infrastructure in Tourism – Transport
- Air Transportation
- Land Transportation
- Water Transportation
- Tourism, Marketing & Management :
- Tourism, Product & Marketing
- Tourism, Travel Agency & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Management
- Legal issues in Tourism :
- Business Ethics
- All Travel Related Acts
- All Ancient Monument Preservation Acts