TPSC Project Officer Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2020Tripura PSC Project Officer Old Question Papers Download PDF, Tripura PSC Project Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF Download – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued the latest recruitment to fill up the Project Officer vacancy in Directorate of Biotechnology under Department of Science Technology and Environment, Govt of Tripura. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply offline mode before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to Tripura PSC Project Officer recruitment 2020 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, TPSC Project Officer Syllabus 2020, TPSC Project Officer Model Question Paper PDF and more details will be updated below.
Tripura PSC Project Officer Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2020The selection process of Tripura PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2020 based on scoring high marks in the written exam, so candidates who are going to start exam preparation they must and should download old question papers of TPSC Project Officer to score high points in the recruitment test. Here I am sharing TPSC Project Officer Syllabus and Model Question Papers PDF.
- Name of the Post: Project Officer (Group-A)
- Total Vacancies: 01 Post
- Educational Eligibility: Masters Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/ Biotechnology/Fisheries/Botony/Zoology/Physiology/Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry and 2 years experience in the respective field.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on 12/02/2020.
- How to Apply: Online Mode- TPSC.
- Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on performance in the Written Exam.
Important Dates of TPSC Project Officer Recruitment 2020
- Starting date for submitting application form: 16/01/2020
- Last date for submitting application form: 12/02/2020.
Download Recruitment Notification PDF
TPSC Project Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 and Model Question Paper
- English Language – 20 Questions and 40 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 20 questions and 40 Marks
- Subject Matter (Biotechnology) – 50 Questions and 100 Marks.
Download TPSC Previous Question Papers Download PDF