UGVCL Junior Assistant-Vidyut Sahayak Previous Exam Question Paper- Recruitment 2016UGVCL Junior Assistant & Vidyut Sahayak Exam Papers PDF and Pattern- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has published new recruitment advertisement to fill up Junior Assistant and Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode by visiting official site of UGVCL before last date. Candidates also check other details related to UGVCL Recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, exam paper, sample papers, syllabus, question paper pattern and more information is given below.
UGVCL Recruitment 2016 DetailsName of the Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer Electrical)
- Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech or equivalent form recognized University.
- Age Limit: Applicants not exceed to 35 years.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Junior Sahayak)
- Total Vacancies: 88 Posts
- Educational Qualification: BA/ B.com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BCA from recognized University.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years.
Selection Process: Written Exam.
How to Apply: Online Mode.
Important Dates of UGVCL 2016 Recruitment
- Starting date of Online Application: 16/06/2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application: 06/06/2016
Recruitment Advertisement – Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant
Question Paper pattern of Vidyut Sahayak (JE)
- Part-1: General Knowledge - 10%
- Part-2: English Language - 15%
- Part-3: Electrical Engineering – 60%
- Part-4: Computer Knowledge – 15%
The questions will be asked in English Language only.
Junior Assistant Question Paper Pattern 2016
|Section -1||General Knowledge||20%|
|Section -2||English Language||20%|
|Section -3||Maths & General Science||20%|
|Section -4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||20%|
|Section -5||Computer Knowledge||20%|
UGVNL Junior Assistant | Vidyut Sahayak (JE) Previous Question Papers PDF DownloadAspirants who are preparing for UGVNL Jr. Assistant/ J.r Engineer posts they must and should know about old question papers/ solved question papers, exam pattern and syllabus for best score in the written exam. Here I am posting previous question papers of Vidyut Sahayak and Jr. Assistant for your preparation.
UGVCL Junior Assistant Question Paper
UGVCl Vidyut Sahayak Question Paper 2013