CIAL Junior Assistant Grade-II and III Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2020CIAL Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers Download, CIAL Junior Assistant Old Question Papers and Syllabus 2020 Download PDF – Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) officials have published a new recruitment notification to fill up Junior Assistant Grade-II and III vacancies. Candidates who have eligibility and interested to work in CIAL as Junior Assistant can utilize this opportunity by applying online mode before online application date through the official website of CIAL. Applicants also check other details related to CIAL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, CIAL Junior Assistant Solved Question Papers, CIAL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020, CIAL Junior Assistant Answer Key 2020-21, Results and more details will be updated below.
CIAL Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2020
The selection method of CIAL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 based on scoring high marks in the written exam then all contenders, so candidates who are thinking to start exam preparation must and should download old question papers of CIAL Junior Assistant. For your exam preparation here I am sharing CIAL Junior Assistant Model Question Papers 2020.
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant Grade-2 & 3
- Total Vacancies: 14 Posts.
- Educational Eligibility: Graduation with 1st Class in any Discipline from recognized University.
- Age Limit: Shall not exceed 25 years as 31/01/2020-CIAL.
- How to Apply: Online Mode- CIAL.
- Selection Process: PET/Written Exam/ Interview.
Important Dates of CIAL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Last date for submitting an online application of CIAL Junior Assistant: 31/01/2020.
Download CIAL Previous Question Papers PDF
Download Syllabus of CIAL Junior Assistant 2020
- Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant Gr.II Trainee is scheduled on Saturday, 14th March 2020.
- Call Letters for the shortlisted candidates have been uploaded on the website. Candidates are requested to download Call Letters from the ‘Download Call Letter Menu’ of their respective Login page.
- The test will be of objective type with 90 Minutes duration.
- Syllabus of the Test will cover questions on Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, General English and General Knowledge
Download Model Question Papers PDF