TSSPDCL JPO Question Paper 15/12/2019 with Answer Key – Eenad Sakshi EducationTSSPDCL JPO Question Paper Download PDF, TSSPDCL JPO Answer Key 15/12/2019 by Eenadu Download, TSSPDCL Junior Personel Officer Answer Key Paper 2019 Download by Sakshi education – Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) officials have successfully completed written exam for the post of Junior Personal Officer (JPO) on 15th December 2019. A huge number of candidates have appeared in the wren exam to become JPO in TSSPDCL. Now they all are waiting for solved question paper of TSSPDCl JPO to estimate the score of marks. Official answer key not yet published, it will be updated soon on the TSSPDCL website. Below you can download TSSPDCL Question Paper with Answer key.
Download TSSPDCL JPO Question Paper and Answer key 15/12/2019Some General Awareness Questions asked in JPO Exam on 15th Dec 2019
- Who is the present Prime Minister of Bangladesh?
- The recent meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Chinese President Xi Jinping in India was held in?
- The 46th G.7 Summit 2020 will be held in?
- Where was the 35th ASEAN Summit (2019) was held?
- Identify the personality from Hyderabad State Region who has not participated in the Gentlemen’s Agreement of February 1956?
- What is the party symbol of the Aam Aadmi Party?
- In which year the “Prasar Bharathi Act’ was passed?
- Identify the External Affairs Minister of the USA, who visited India recently?
- Rajya Sabha passed the Formation of Telangana State below?
- In which city of Asia the recent G-20 Countries Conference was held?
- Who was the author of the famous book entitled “Vandemataram to Janaganamana”?
- Identify the city in South India where the famous “Malwala Palace” is located?
- Which CM of Andhra Pradesh has resigned to his post in 1973 due to Jai Andhra Movement?
- World “Yoga Day” is celebrated on?
- The central Government announced “Eight-Point Formula” to satisfy the leaders and people of Telangana due to 1969 separate Telangana State Movement on?
- “First come last go and last come first go” is the principle of?
- An Ordinance under the Constitution is issued by?
Answer Key will be updated soon.