Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Previous Year Question Paper and Syllabus 2020Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Old Question Papers Download, Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Solved Question Paper 2017, 2018 Download Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Syllabus 2020 Download in Hindi – Parliament of India, Recruitment Branch, Lik Sabha Secretariat officials have released a new recruitment notification to fill up Parliamentary Reporter vacancies. Candidates who have eligibility and interested can apply offline/ Online Mode before the last date through the official website of the Lok Sabha recruitment Branch. Applicants also check other details related to Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment 2020 such as how to apply, Parliamentary Reporter Question Paper, Parliamentary Reporter Syllabus in Hindi, Parliamentary Reporter Question Paper in Hindi and more details will be updated below.
Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2019-20The selection process of Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment 2020 based on scoring high marks than all contenders, so candidates who have are going to start exam preparation must and should download Parliamentary Reporter Question Paper to get a high score in the written exam. For your exam preparation here I am sharing Parliamentary Reporter Question Paper in Hindi/ Sample Question Paper 2020.
Recruitment Details of Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter 2020
- Name of the Post: Parliamentary Reporter
- Total vacancies: 21 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree from recognized University and Shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/ Hindi.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 Years.
- How to Apply: Offline Mode
- Selection Method: Written Exam/ Skill Test.
- Last date for submitting application form: 28/01/2020
Download recruitment Notification PDF
Download Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Question Paper
Exam Pattern of Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter 2020
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 Questions and 50 Marks
- General English – 50 Questions and 50 Marks