NMDFC Previous Papers - Office Assistant Question Paper & Syllabus 2019-20NMDFC Office Assistant Syllabus 2019, Assistant Manager Old Question Papers Download, NMDFC Previous Year Question Papers Download, NMDFC Accounts Manager Old Question Papers Download – National Minority Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC), Delhi has published a new recruitment notification to fill up Assistant Manager, Office Assistant posts. Candidates who have eligibility and interested in work in NMDFC can apply online mode through the official site of NMDFC before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to NMDFC Recruitment 2019 (Advt. No.02/19) like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, NMDFC Previous Papers, NMDFC Syllabus 2019 and more details are given below.
NMDFC Previous Papers PDF and Syllabus 2019
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager (General -01 and Accounts& Finance- 02)- 03, Office Assistant – 06.
- Age Limit: Max 28 years for Assistant Manager and 25 years for Office Assistant Posts.
- Educational Eligibility: Degree/CA/ICWA, Masters Degree.
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview.
- How to Apply: Online Mode.
- Last date for submitting application form: 21st August 2019.
NMDFC Previous Papers and Syllabus 2019 & Exam PatternPaper-I (for 100 Marks) for all the above posts: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions as per the qualification prescribed for the post on:
Note: No Negative Marking
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
|Post Name||Subject and Details|
|For Assistant Manager (general Stream) Post Code: 01/2019||(i) Essay writing/ Letter writing,|
(ii) Computer Knowledge/ Information technology, MS Office,
(iii) Welfare Schemes of Govt for Minorities,
Interview: 25 Marks
|For the Post pof Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance) Post Code: 02/2019||(i) Essay writing/ Letter writing,|
(ii) Accountancy/ TaxationCompany Law,
(Iii) Computer Knowledge/ Information technology, MS Office,
Interview: 25 Marks
|For Office Assistant Post Code: 03/2019||Paper-II, Short Essay/ Later in English or Hindi - 50 Marks|
Mode Question Papers will be updated soon.
Syllabus in PDF