Haryana & Punjab High Court Stenographer Grade-3 Previous Question Papers English & Hindi ShorthandHaryana and Punjab High Court Stenographer Grade -3 Old Question Papers - High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Subordinate Courts has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographer Grade 3 Posts. Candidates who possess a degree and have computer knowledge they can apply online mode at sssc.gov.in before the last date. Aspirants also check other details related to this recruitment like High Court Stenographer Last year question papers, model papers, question paper pattern, syllabus 2017, how to apply, exam date, answer key, results and more details updated on this page.
Haryana & Punjab High Court Stenographer Grade-3 Recruitment Details of 2017
- Total Vacancies: 86 Positions are divided as follows General-55 posts, SC-13 Posts, ST-3 Posts, BC-11 posts, and ESM Gen- 4 posts.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years for general categories and SC/ST/ BC between 18 years to 17 years.
- Educational Eligibility: Degree with Typing Skills.
- How to Apply: Online Mode.
- Selection Process: The Applicants will be selected based on English Shorthand Test and its Transcription and Hindi Shorthand Test.
Last date for submission of Application: 12/06/2017
Recruitment Notification PDF
For More Details like English Shorthand Test and Hindi Shorthand Test examples and more details visit the official site (Link is given below).
Official Site: http://www.sssc.gov.in