MHA IB Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (JIO) Previous Question Papers PDFMHA IB JIO Grade-II Solved Question Papers PDF, Syllabus, in Hindi, Old Question Papers with Solutions and recruitment information of Junior Intelligence Officer.
Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau has issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode by visiting the official site of IB MHA before the last date of online registration. Candidates also check other details related to MHA IB Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Notification 2016 like solved question papers of IB JIO, previous question papers, selection process, educational eligibility, SC/ST/BC category wise vacancies, salary and more details are given below.
MHA IB Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Post: Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)
- Total Vacancies: 320 Posts (UR – 190 Posts, OBC – 43 Posts, SC – 57 Posts, ST – 30 Posts)
- Educational Eligibility: Higher Secondary (12th Class) with Maths and Physics and 2 years Industrial Training in Radio Technician/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 27 years.
- Salary: Rs.5200‐20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2400.
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Trade Test.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Starting date of Online Application: Sep 3, 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application: Sep 24, 2016.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II Previous Question Papers PDF/ Question Paper PatternCandidates who are preparing for MHA IB Junior Intelligence Officer jobs they must and should check previous question papers, solved question papers, question paper pattern and syllabus in Hindi to get a high score in the written exam.
Question Paper Pattern
|1.||Paper-1: Objective Type multiple choice questions on General Studies/ Awareness, Numerical Ability, Science, Reasoning, etc.||80 Marks||60 Munites|
|2.||Paper-II: Descriptive Paper (Metric Level) English comprehension, antonyms, synonyms, one-word substitution, etc, and elementary maths and science.||80 Marks||60 Minutes|
|3.||Trade Test||40 marks||N/A|
Download MHA IB Previous Question Papers
MHA IB ACIO Question Paper 2015
MHA IB SA/PA Question Paper 2014, 2015, 2010