National Board of Examinations (NBE) Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 www.natboard.edu.inNational Board of Examinations Junior Assistant, Systems Previous Question Papers – National Board of Examinations has inviting offline applications to fill up Junior Assistant and Junior Asst Systems vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply offline mode by downloading application form from its official site or application form link is given below of the post. Aspirants also check other details related NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process of Junior Asst, Previous question papers, solved question papers, syllabus and more info also available at official site of NBE.
NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Any Degree with Typing Skills/ Diploma in Computer Applications for Junior Assistant Systems.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between 18 years to 27 years.
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Skill Test.
- How to Apply: Offline Mode.
Address: The Assistant Director (Admn.),
National Board Of Examinations,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
Important Dates of NBE Recruitment
- Last date to submit applications: September 26, 2016.
Official Site: http://www.natboard.edu.in/