NABARD DA Old Question Papers Download PDF, Pattern and Syllabus 2016National Bank for Agriculture and rural Development (NABARD) has published a latest recruitment notification to recruit Development Assistant (DA) posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode by visiting official site of NABARD before last date. Candidates also check other details related to NABARD Development Assistant (DA/ DAH) Recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, solved question papers, syllabus in Hindi, question paper pattern and more details check in the official site.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Details 2016
- Name of the Post: Development Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 85 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Any Degree with 50% Marks from recognized University.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between 18 years to 35 years.
- How to Apply: Online Mode.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Preliminary and Main tests.
Important Dates of NABARD DA Notification 2016
- Starting date of Online Application: 30/08/2016
- Last date to submit Online Application: 20/09/2016.
Recruitment Notification PDF
Online Application Link
NABARD DA Question Paper Pattern/ Syllabus 2016Candidates who are preparing for NABARD DA jobs they must and should check previous question papers, solved question papers, last 10 years question papers and syllabus for better preparation. Below are the details about Question Paper Pattern and Syllabus 2016.
The Selection Process of NABARD DA will involve two stages. Preliminary and Main Exams. Both the exams will be held Online Mode.
NABARD Preliminary Online Exam Pattern 2016
|S. No||Subject||MC Questions||Marks|
|1.||English Language||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|2.||Numerical Ability||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|3.||Reasoning||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|.||Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Duration: 60 Minutes
NABARD DA Main Online Exam Pattern 2016
|S. No||Subject||Question Count||Marks|
|1.||Reasoning||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|3.||General Awareness (With special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|4.||Computer Knowledge||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|5.||English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Precis Report/ Latter Writing||50 Marks|
- Duration: 90 + 30 Minutes.
- Negative Marks: 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.