Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff, Operative Trainee Previous Question PapersMazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Previous Question Papers – MDSL has released new recruitment to recruit Technical Staff, Operative, and Trainee posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline mode by downloading the application form from the official site before the last date. Candidates also check other details related to Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment Notification 2020 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, syllabus, previous question papers, and more information is given below.
Mazagon Dock Limited Notification 2020Technical Staff & Operative
Ministry Grade (IDA-9)
1. Master 2nd Class: 01 Post
Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5)
2. Jr. Draughtsman: 12 Posts
3. Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech): 10 Posts
4. Jr.Planner Estimator(Elec/ Electronics): 05 Posts
5. Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech): 11 Posts
6. Jr. Q C Inspector (Elec): 01 Post
7. Store Keeper: 03 Posts
8. Fitter: 158 Posts
9. Structural Fabricator: 133 Posts
10. Pipe Fitter: 130 Posts
11. Electronic Mechanic: 49 Posts
12. Electrician: 144 Posts
13. Diesel Crane Operator: 01 Post
14. Machinist: 08 Posts
15. Comp Attendant: 03 Posts
16. Painter: 51 Posts
17. Carpenter: 30 Posts
18. Composite Welder: 138 Posts
19. Rigger: 69 Posts
Semi-Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2)
20. Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled): 103 Posts
21. Chipper Grinder: 65 Posts
Age Limit: Applicants must be between 18 years to 33 years.
Educational Eligibility: Applicants must be passed ITI/ Diploma in related trade from Maharashtra Maritime Board/ Mercantile Marine Dept/ Recognized Board.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on the written exam/ skill test.
How to Apply: Offline Mode.
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 01/09/2020
- Written Exam Date: 21/09/2020
For more details like old question papers, recruitment notification and application please visit http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/recruitment.htmlDownload Old Question Papers from this page