SBI Junior Associates Agricultural Associates Clerk Question Papers Old/ Last year- Question Paper PatternSBI Clerical Cadre #Question Paper Pattern 2016 Syllabus- State Bank of India #SBI has issued a new #recruitment notification to recruit #Clerical Cadre posts. It’s a big recruitment notification in the Banking Sector. Candidates who are waiting for SBI recruitment in 2016 and eligible aspirants may apply online mode by visiting the official site of SBI before the last date of Online Application. Aspirants must and should check previous question papers, old/ last year question papers of SBI Clerk for better preparation. Here I am sharing SBI Clerk Preliminary, Main Exam question papers, study materials, free mock test/ online test, syllabus, pattern, and recruitment info.
- Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre (Customer Support and Sales, Agriculture Associates)
- Total Vacancies: 17140 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Any Degree from recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: 20 years to 28 years
- Selection Process: Preliminary Test, Main Test, and Interview.
- How to Apply: Online Mode.
- Starting dates of Online Registration: 5th April 2016
- Last date of Online Registration: 25th April 2016
SBI Junior Associates Agricultural Associates Question Paper Pattern Syllabus 2016SBI Preliminary Exam Question Paper Pattern
|S. No||Name of the Sub||Question Count||Marks|
|1.||English Language||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks|
Time: 1 Hour
SBI Main Exam Question Paper Pattern
|S. No||Sub Name||Questions Count||Marks|
|1.||General, Financial Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|2.||General English||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|4.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50 Questions||60 Marks|