Police Patil Aurangabad Previous Question PapersAurangabad Police Patil Recruitment 2015- Govt. of Maharashtra, Aurangabad Police Department Deputy Police has announced the latest advertisement regarding Police Patil posts. Candidates who want to become the police in Maharashtra can apply online mode by visiting the official site of Police Patil at http://22.214.171.124/AugPP/?r from the starting date 25-01-2016 and ending date 08-02-2016. Candidates also check other details related to Aurangabad Police Patil recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process salary, age limit, physical test details, high jump, running race, height, and more details are given in the Official Recruitment Advertise PDF in Marathi. Below is some information about Police Patil Recruitment.
Aurangabad Police Patil Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Post: Police Patil
- Total Vacancies: 392 Posts (Aurangabad Taluka-88, Kannad and Khultabad- 154, Paithan and Phulambari-150 posts)
- Educational Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10th class/equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age limit: Candidates must have in between 25 years to 45 years.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test and Written Test.
- Scheme of Exam: 80 Marks for written exam and 20 marks for Physical test.
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.300 for Reserved candidates.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
Important Dates of Police Patil Notification
- Starting date of Online Application: 25th Jan 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 08th Feb 2016
Recruitment Notification, Online Application, physical test details, and more info please follow the link