Central Bank of India Credit Officer Previous Papers/ Model PapersCentral Bank of India, Human Resource Development Department has announced the latest recruitment notification to recruiting 58 Credit Officer posts online mode. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online mode by visiting the official site of Central Bank of India at www.centaralbankofindia.co.in before the last date. The central bank of India recruitment process competes Online Mock exam mode, so candidates must prepare by practicing online tests also check previous question papers/ model papers for best score in the Online Mock Exam.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016.
- Name of the Post: Credit Officer (Charted Accountant).
- Total Vacancies: 58 Pots.
- Educational Eligibility: Candidates have pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- Age Limit: 20 Years to 30 Years
- How to Apply: Online Mode by Visiting Official website of Central Bank of India
Online Exam Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern
|S. No||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Stream/ category Specific Questions (credit)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|2.||Computer Knowledge||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|3.||Banking, Present Economic Scenario and General Awareness.||50 Questions||50 Marks|
Total Marks – 100
- Time/ Duration of Online Exam- 60 minutes
Important dates of Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Starting date of Online Application: 15/01/2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 30/01/2016
- Downloading Admit Cards Starts From 16/02/2016
- Date of Online Exam: 26/02/2016
Online Application Link
Central Bank of India PO 2010 Question Paper PDF
Central Bank of India PO Answer Key Paper 2010 PDF