SSC CHSL Answer Key Paper 2015 Held on 06/12/2015 Solved Question Paper 1393644 Download PDF Morning Shift, Evening ShiftStaff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully completed the SSC CHSL Written Exam to recruit LDC, DEO, PA/SA posts on 6th Dec 2015. Candidates who are finished written exam they all are searching for SSC CHSL Answer Key 2015. Here I am giving links of SSC CHSL Answer Key Paper 2015 collected from Sakshi Education and Eenadu Prathiba. Below are the details of SSC CHSL Answer Key and how to check.
SSC CHSL General Knowledge Bits Held on 6th, Dec 2015
- Which of the following states is known as the traditional region for Tank Irrigation?
- Origin of life by Natural Selection is a book written by?
- Who is popularly known as the Grand Old Man of India?
- Unit of resistance is?
- The Gas liberated in the Bhopal gas tragedy?
- The term “United Nations” was coined by?
- Breaking physical memory into fixed-sized blocks called as?
- Venturimeter is used to measure?
- Which of the following pairs of Physical quantities have the same dimensions?
- Who is called as the “Prince of Moneyers”?
- Which of the following species are critically endangered?
- The first Nobel Prize in Economics was awarded to?
- Chile saltpeter is the common name of?
- The term Ecosystem was proposed by?
- The highest title in judo is?
- In our country, the Van Mahotsava day is celebrated on?
Answer Key Will Updated Soon