RBI Grade –B Officer Previous Question Papers and Model Papers Download PDFReserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a new recruitment notification to recruit Garde-B Officer posts. Who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode by visiting official site of RBI before last date. Candidates also check other details like previous question papers, sample papers, model papers, syllabus, how to apply, reference books, study material and more details are given below.
RBI Grade –B Officer Recruitment Vacancies DetailsName of the Post: Grade –B Officer (General)
Total vacancies: 182 Posts
Educational Qualification: Any Degree with 60% Marks or Any PG from recognized Board/ University
Age Limit: 21 Years to 30 years
Selection Process: Online Exam and Interview.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2016
- Paper-1 (Economic and Social Issues)- 100 Marks
- Paper-2 (English Writing Skills) -100 Marks
- Paper-3 (Optional) - 100 Marks
Reference Books and Study Materials:
- Indian Economy: Uma Kapila.(Series of Books)
- Indian Economy: Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition)
- Growth And Development: Devraj Ray
- Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao