UPPSC Shiksha Adhikari (BEO) Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 20190UPPSC Shiksha Adhikari Old Question Papers Download, UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2019 PDF, UPPSC BEO Model Question paper in Hindi, Syllabus in Hindi Download – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published the latest recruitment notification to fill up Bloc Education Officer (BEO) on today i.e 13/12/2019. Candidates who are seeking like Govt Jobs in UP can utilize this opportunity by applying online mode before the last date through the official website of UPPSC. Applicants also check other details related to UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2019 like how to apply, UP BEO Old Question Papers, UPPSC BEO Syllabus in Hindi, UP BEO Question Paper, Books List, UPPSC BEO Job Profile and more details will be updated below.
UPPSC BEO Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2019-20 in HindiThe selection method of Uttar Pradesh Block Education Officer (BEO) Recruitment based on achieving more marks than all contenders in the written exam. So candidates who are going to start exam preparation of UP BEO they must and should download old question papers and syllabus to score high points in the recruitment test. For your exam preparation here I am posting UPPSC BEO Old Question papers and Syllabus 2019.
UP BEO Recruitment Details
- Name of the Post: Block Education Officer (BEO)
- Total Vacancies: 309 Positions
- Educational Eligibility: Degree from a recognized University
- Salary: Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- plus grade pay Rs.4,800/-.
UPPSC BEO Important DatesStarting date for submitting application form: 13/12/2019
Last date for submitting application form: 13/01/2019
Download recruitment Notification PDF
UPPSC Shiksha Adhikari/ BEO Question Paper Pattern and Syllabus 2019-20
UPPSC BEO Preliminary Exam Syllabus and PatternFor selection on the post of Block Education Officer (BEO), there will be the paper of general studies (objective MCQ) in the preliminary examination, in which the number of questions will be-120, marks-300 and duration of 2 hours.
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events.
UPPSC BEO Main Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019-20
In the Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks. Thus, the main examination will be a total of 400 marks. The question papers and the division of marks for the composition of
a general study paper is as follows:
The total number of questions will be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections. Under Section A, 10 questions will be of general answer (word limit of answers is 125) and each question will be of 10 marks. Under Section B, 10 questions will be the short answer (word limit of answers is 50) and each question will be of 6 marks. Under Section C, 20 questions will be very short answers (word limit of answers is 25) and each question will be of 2 marks. Under General Hindi and Essay, the First section will be of 100 marks of general Hindi and the second section of the Hindi Essay will be of 100 marks. 9. General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning 10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh 11. Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
Time-3 Hours Question-120 M.M.-200
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
- The recent development in education (Indian context)
- Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh