Sikkim PSC Drug Inspector (DI) Previous Question Papers and Syllabus 2019-20SPSC Drug Inspector Old Question Papers Download SPSC DI recruitment 2019, SPSC DI Syllabus 2019 Download, SPSC Drug Inspector Model Question papers Download – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has published a new recruitment notification to fill up Two Drug Inspector (DI) vacancies in Sikkim State Subordinate Paramedical Service on temporary regular basis in the Level -11 of the Pay Matrix under Health and Family Welfare Department. Candidates who have eligibility and interested can apply online mode through the official website of Sikkim PSC before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to Sikkim PSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 like how to apply, selection method, salary, SPSC Drug Inspector Sample Question papers, Preliminary Exam papers, SPSC DI Syllabus 2019 and more details will be updated below.
SPSC Sikkim Drug Inspector (DI) Previous Question Paper Download and Syllabus 2019-20The selection method of SPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment based on scoring high marks in the written exam, so candidates who are going to write SPSC DI Exam 2020 they need to download old question papers, syllabus exam pattern to score high marks in the exam. For your SPSC Drug Inspector Exam Preparation here I am sharing Old Question Papers in PDF format.
Recruitment Details of Sikkim PSC Drug Inspector 2019-20
- Name of the Post: Drug Inspector (DI)
- Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Class XII passed from a recognized Board with Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Last date for submitting the application form of DI: 31st December 2019
Apply Online from Here
SPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern
|Paper-I||General English and General Knowledge||100 MCQ and Conventional||02:00 Hours|
|Paper-II||Main Paper||300 MCQ and Conventional||03:00 Hours|
VIVA-VOCE/ Personality Test – 50 Marks
- MCQ on Forensic Pharmacy
- Questions on Manufacturing Pharmacy
- Questions on Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Questions on Medicinal Chemistry
- Question form Pharmacognosy
- MCQ on Pharmacology and Toxicology
- MCQ on Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- MCQ on Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education