CSIR Madras Complex (CMC) Technical Assistant/JE (Civil), Driver, and Technician Previous PapersCSIRCMC Technical Assistant Old Question Papers, CSIR Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2019 Download, and recruitment Details- The CSIR-Madras Complex (CMC) in Chennai has released the advertisement to fill up Technical Assistant, Technician and Driver vacancies. Candidates who have eligibility and interested can apply online mode through downloading application form from its official site before last date. Applicants also check other details related to CSIR Madras Complex (CMC) Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, CMC Junior Engineer Old Question Papers, Driver Question Paper, Syllabus 2019-20 and more details will be updated below.
CSIRCMC Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2019 Application Download
- Total Vacancies: 03 Positions
- Name of the Posts: Technical Assistant (Junior Engineer), Technician, Driver.
- Eligibility: Following LMV & HMV Certificate, Post Graduate, Civil (Diploma) Pass and Experience
- Selection Method: Based on Trade Test, Written Test.
- Document Policy: Online / Offline
- Last date for submitting application form:: 16.12.2019
- The hardcopy to send is: 26.12.2019
Address: Comptroller of Administration, CSIR Madras Complex, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113.
Download Recruitment Notification PDF