AIISH Speech and hearing Technician Previous Papers and Syllabus 2020AIISH Speech and hearing Technician Old Question Papers, AIISH Speech and hearing technician Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysore officials have released a notification regarding to fill up Speech and Hearing technician Jobs on Contract Basis. Candidates who have eligibility and interested they can apply Offline Mode through downloading the application from its official website, before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to AIISH Speech and Hearing technician Recruitment 2019 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, Skill Test Date, Exam Date, and more details will be updated below.
AIISH Speech and Hearing technician Recruitment 2019-20 Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Centre|
|1.||Speech and Hearing Technician||01 Post||DHLS Centre of AIISH Mumbai|
|2.||Speech and Hearing Technician||01 Post||DHLS Centre of AIISH Lucknow|
|3.||Speech and Hearing Technician||01 Post||DHLS Centre of AIISH Shimla|
|4.||Speech and Hearing Technician||01 Post||NBS Centre of AIISH Jabalpur|
|5.||Speech and Hearing Assistant||01 Post||Outreach Service Centre of AIISH, Kalaburgi|
|6.||Speech and Hearing Technician||01 Post||DHLS Centre of AIISH, Ranchi|
- Educational Eligibility: Diploma in Hearing, Language, and Speech (DHLS) or Diploma in Hearing Aid & Earmold Technology (DHA &ET) or it's equivalent for the recognized institute.
- Age Limit: Up to 30 years.
- Salary: Rs.22,000/- Per Month
- Selection Method: Shortlisting/ Skill test/ Written Test/ Trade test
- How to Apply: Offline Mode
- Last date for submitting Application Form: 11/11/2019