Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Fellow, Research Assistant Previous Year PapersWII Project Fellow Old Question Papers, WII Research Assistant Previous Papers, Model Papers, Sample Question Papers - Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Human-Wildlife Conflict (HWC), India has published a new recruitment notification to fill up Project Fellow and Research Assistant posts. Candidates who have interested can apply online mode before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to WII Project Personnel Recruitment 2019 like how to apply, salary, selection process, exam pattern, and more details will be updated below.
Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Syllabus and Exam pattern 2019-20The selection process of WII based scoring high marks in the written exam (Online Exam), so candidates must and should know about exam pattern and syllabus to understand exam question paper. Here I am sharing Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019.
- Name of the Post: Project Personnel
- Project Fellow (Ecology ) – 03 Posts
- Research Assistant (Ecology ) – 04 Posts
- Eligibility: M.Sc in Related Subject and Experience
- Age Limit: 28 years and 30 years
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Last date for submitting Application: 11/08/2019
Exam Pattern of WIIThe written examination will be of one hour and 30 minutes duration that will include:
- 30 multiple choice questions on ‘General Ecology and Conservation Biology’(60 Marks).
- One essay of 250 words on a given topic related to Ecology and Wildlife Conservation (40 Marks each).
Contractual Engagement of Project Personnel for Project “Population Management of Species Involved in Human Wildlife Conflict” Recruitment Notification PDF