grama sachivalayam category 1 syllabus and Model Question Papers 2019-20 PDF – Eenadu, SakshiAP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus in Telugu PDF Download, AP Ward Administrative Secretary (AP WAS) Model Question Paper PDF, AP Ward Administrative Secretary Model Papers by Eenady and Sakshi Education – Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam has published new recruitment to fill up Ward Administrative Secretary (WAS) Posts. Candidates who have eligibility and interested can apply online mode through the official site of the AP Grama/ Sachivalayam Web Site before the last date.
Applicants also check other details related to AP Ward Administrative Secretary Notification 2019 like how to apply, the selection process of Ward Administrative Secretary, Model Question Papers 2019, Eenadu Ward Administrative Secretary Model Papers, Sakshi Education Ward Administrative Secretary Model paper Download PDf and more details will be updated below.
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus in Telugu PDF Download & Model Papers 2019-20The selection process of the AP Ward Administrative Secretary based on scoring high marks in the written exam. So candidates who are going to start preparation they must and should download model question papers, sample question papers in Telugu, syllabus in Telugu to get good awareness about the exam. Here I ma sharing Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus in Telugu and Model Papers in Telugu. I hope this question papers will help you.
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus in Telugu and Model Papers
|1.||Part-A: General Studies & Mental Ability||75 Questions||75 Marks|
|2.||Part-B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics Etc..,||75 Questions||75 Marks|
Negative Marks: Each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative Mark.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms, and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with a focus on weaker sections