NCDRC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Interview Questions, Previous PapersNational Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) has issued a new recruitment notification to fill up Law Clerk posts on Contract Basis. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply offline mode by downloading application form from the official site of NCDRC before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to NCDRC Law Clerk recruitment 2019 like how to apply, selection process, previous question papers, salary, interview questions, and more details are shared below.
NCDRC Law Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
- Name of the Post: Law Clerk
- Salary/ Stipend: Rs.50,000/- PM
- Eligibility: Law Degree and Computer Knowledge
- Age Limit: 18 year to 30 years
- Selection Process: Shortlisting/ Interview
- How to Apply: Offline Mode
- Last date to submit an application: 22/05/2019
Address: The Registrar, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Upbhokta Nyay Bhawan, F- Block, G.P.O Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023.
Recruitment Notification PDF
Official Site: http://ncdrc.nic.in/careers.html