PSSSB Election Kanungo Answer Key 2018 (Held on 16/09/2018) & Question Paper PDFPSSSB Election Kanungo Solved Question Paper 2018, PSSSB Election Kanungo Answer Key 2018, Election Kanungo 16th Sep 2018 Question Paper Download – Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab (PSSSB) has successfully completed written exam for the posts of 30 Election Kanungo. Candidates who have finished Election Kanungo examination they all are eagerly waiting for solutions to estimate the score of marks. Official answer key will be available soon on its official site.
PSSSB Election Kanungo Answer Key and Solved Question Paper 2018-09-16To download answer key candidates must need to visit the official site of PSSSB
Then search for Election Kanungo Answer key Link
Select your Question Paper Set
Click on it and download Key Paper
Download Answer Key 2018
Download Question Paper of Election Kanungo Exam 16/09/2018
General Knowledge Questions Asked in the Election Kanungo Exam 2018
- Where did Guru Nanak Dev finally settle down?
- When was Guru Tegh Bahadur executed?
- Identify the leader of the Dal Khalsa?
- When Ranjit Singh was declared the Maharajah of the Punjab?
- Who was appointed the President of the Board of Administration in the Punjab?
- Who is Associated with the Agrarian Unrest of 1907 in the Punjab?
- Who was Karter Singh Sarabha?
- Who was the last Premier of the United Punjab?
- The Gandhara art flourished in the region of?
- Puran Bhagat belonged to the region of?
- Jhumar dance is popular in the region of?
- Kikali dance is associated with?
- The Patiala Gharana is associated with?
- Teeyan is a festival of?
- Lunar Eclipse occurs when?
- Hirakund dam is located on the river?
- The total number of ear bones in human are?
- Due to consumption of polished rice in their main diet, people suffer from?
- Which of the following is the capital of Canada?
- Which of the following gasses is inside an electric bulb?
- “Gobar Gas” contains mainly?
- Cotton fibre is obtained from the?
- The tropic of Cancer does not pass through which of the following states?
- Vajra Prahar is joint military exercise of India and?
- “Follow-on” is the term associated with which of the following sports?
- The lamarkian theory of organic evolution is known as the theory of?
- The universal recipient Blood Group is?
- Which of the following glands is not an Endocrine Gland?
- The process of coating iron pipes with layer of Zinc to prevent corrosion is termed as?
- Where and when were the first Asian Games held?
- The period of revolution of a geostationary satellite is?
- What is the motto of 18th Asian Games?
- The age of retirement of Supreme Court Judge is?
- Who amongs the following was known as Punjab Kesari?
- Who becomes first Indian women cricketer to score 2000 runs in T-20 international matches?
- Which schedule lists the languages of India recognized by the Indian Constitution?
- Where is Mariana Trench located?
- The 8th BRICS Health Minister’s meeting was held in which country?
- On which among the following courts, Wimbledon championship is played?
- The Mahabharata epic includes the Indus River as?
- The Lehndi dialect of the Punjab is situated in the region of?
- The Harappan weapons were not made of?
- In the Rigveda, the Satlej river is known as?
- The Greek King Menander established his capital at?
- The Hindushahi King Jaipala fought against?
Key link will be updated soon