UPSC Driller In-charge Question Paper PDF DownloadUPSC Driller Incharge Solved Question Papers – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest advertisement notification to recruit Driller Incharge posts. Candidates who are completed Degree in Drilling/ Mining/ Mechanical/Civil engineering they can apply online mode by visiting the official site before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to UPSC Driller In-charge competitive exam like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, Driller In-Charge question papers, solved question papers and more details are given below.
Aspirants who are planning to start preparation for UPSC Driller Incharge exam they must and should check previous question papers, Driller In-Charge Question Papers, last 5 years question papers, syllabus, exam pattern to get a high score in the written exam.
UPSC Driller In-charge Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post: Driller In-charge
- Total Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Degree in Drilling/ Mining/ Mechanical/Civil engineering
- Age Limit: Maximum age is 40 years
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Interview
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Last date to Submit Application Form: 31/08/2017
Recruitment Notification and Online Application
Download UPSC Driller Incharge Question PapersUPSC 2017 Question Papers
UPSC 2016 Question Papers
UPSC 2015 Question Papers
UPSC 2014 Question Papers
Also check UPSC Enforcement Officer Question Papers