NWR Staff Nurse Old Question Paper & Pharmacist Notification 2017 Interview Tips/ Question Papers
NWR Staff Nurse Old Question Paper & Pharmacist Notification 2017 - Interview Tips/ Question Papers, NWR Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017, how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, old question papers, syllabus
NWR Staff Nurse Old Question Paper & Pharmacist - Interview TipsNWR Staff Nurse Old Question Papers and Pharmacist Question Papers – North Western Railway has issued a notification to recruit 14 Staff Nurse and 03 Pharmacist posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply online mode by visiting the official site of NWR before the last date. Here i am mainly sharing Staff Nurse Question Papers also check other details related to NWR Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017, how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, old question papers, syllabus and more details are given below.
NWR Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Notification 2017Name of the Posts:
Pharmacist – 03 Posts
Staff Nurse – 14 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Diploma in Pharmacy/ B.Sc (Nursing) or Diploma in Nursing
- Age Limit: 20 to 30/35 Years
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Interview
- How to Apply: walk in Interview with all original certificates on 22, 23 & 24 August, 2017
- Address: Board Room, Divisional Railway Manager’ Office, Ajmer
- Interview Date for Pharmacist – 22/08/2017
- Interview Date for Staff Nurse – 23, 24 August, 2017
Staff Nurse Interview Questions/ Interview Tips
questions will be asked mainly personal and subject related (questions may be asked in Hindi and English Language)
- What made you choose to nurse as a career?
- How has your training prepared you for a nursing career?
- What interests you about working here?
- Do you have any professional affiliations?
- What do you do to keep current with medical findings and practices?
- How do you handle stress on the job?
- How would you deal with a doctor who was rude?
- How would you handle a family who is displeased with your patient's care?
- What do you find most rewarding about being a nurse?
- What would you do if your replacement didn't arrive?
- Would you become a doctor if you had the opportunity?
- Would you describe yourself as organized?
- Are you a self-motivator?
and Subject Related Questions
RRB Staff Nurse and Pharmacist Question Papers