Haryana Irrigation & WRD Junior Engineer Old Question Papers Civil, Mechanical, Electrical www.hid.gov.inHaryana Irrigation and Water Resource Department has published the latest recruitment in Engineering Stream to fill up Junior Engineer vacancies on contract basis. Candidates who are interested and completed B. Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical engineering they can apply online mode by visiting the official site of Irrigation & WRD Haryana @ www.hid.gov.in. Aspirants also check other details related to Haryana Irrigation & Water Resource Department (WRD) Previous Question Papers like how to apply, selection process, educational qualification, recruitment notification details, syllabus, Civil Engineering Question Papers, vacancies details and more info given below.
Haryana Irrigation & WRD Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Previous Question Papers
Haryana WRD Recruitment Notification Info 2017
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer
- Total Vacancies: Civil – 360, Mechanical – 28, Electrical – 12 Posts
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized University.
- Age Limit: 17 Years to 45 years
- Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on Merit/ Written Test
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Application Fee: 150 Rupees for general, 75 Rupees for General Female, 35 Rupees for others (SC/BC/EBP-G)
- Starting date to submit Online Application: 20/06/2017
- Last date to submit Online Application: 10/07/2017
Previous Question Papers and Syllabus will be updated soon
WRD Previous Question Papers Download