TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2016 Paper 1,2 held on 11, 13, Nov 2016 Eenadu, SakshiTSPSC Group 2 Answer Key Paper 2016 held on 11, 13, Nov, 2016 – Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has successfully completed Group 2 Paper-1, 2,3, and 4 on 11th and 13 Nov, 2016. Candidates who are participated they all are waiting for solved question paper of Group-2 paper 1, 2 Answer Key 2016. Here I am sharing TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2016, collected from Sakshi Education, and Eenadu Pratibha, and other net sources. Below you can check TSPSC Group 2 Paper, 1, 2, 3 & 4 Answer key Paper PDF.
TSPSC Group -2 Answer Key Paper 2016 PDF Eenadu, Sakshi Education
- How to Check TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2016
- Candidates have to visit official site of TSPSC
- Then check for Group II answer Key 2016/ Solved Question Paper
- Select your Question paper Code like DA, CD, BC
- After click on the answer key link
- It will opens a new page or new tab
Now download the question paper/ answer key of Group-2 Answer Key 2016
Download TSPSC Answer Key 2016 Paper -1, 2 DA, CD, BC
General Awareness Question asked in Group 2 Nov, 11, 2016
- Ground water utilization is highest in the state of?
- The pass located at southern end of the Nilgiri Hills in south India is called?
- The Brahmaputra is a trans-boundary river in Asia that cuts the following countries?
- India has only three working gold mines. One among them is?
- Which one of the following games was newly NOT introduced the RIO Olympics 2016?
- The India’s highest annual rainfall is reported recently at?
- Jim Corbett National Park, located in Uttarakhand is related to?
- Sargasso Sea lies in?
- Which of the following is the tallest and gallant mountain peak of South West India?
- LTE stands on?
- The name of the first Nuclear Reactor built with with indigenous technology?
- Where is the plant that prepares Heavy Water used in Nuclear Reactors located in Telangana?
- The name of the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft built by HAL is?
- Alisagar Deer Park is located in the district of ?
- Which of the following States became the first State in India to launch DNA index System (DIS) for DNA profiling of Criminals?
- The hydel power project with the highest installed capacity in Telangana ?
- Who is the author of the book, “Nela, Nagali, Mudeddulu” ?
- The ‘Mesram’ clan is found among which one of the fallowing tribes?
- In Agriculture operations ‘kallam’ is?
- Which of the following castes are the weavers of Gongadi?
- The first e-court in the country was inaugurated in the high court of?
- Who is the author of the book ‘kotha vantena’?
- ‘sakinalu/ chakinalu’ is a deep fried snack made of rice flour and?
- The second phase of Haritaharam programme was launched by the chief minister of Telangana State in the village of?