Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Civil Previous Question Papers Syllabus 2016Sikkim PSC JE Old Question Papers and Syllabus of 2016, Updated Latest Question Paper Pattern.
Sikkim Public Service Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a latest recruitment notification to recruit Junior Engineer Civil Posts Directly. Candidates who are completed Diploma in Civil Engineer and interested candidates may apply Offline mode by visiting official site of SPSC before last date. Candidates also check other details related to Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, previous question papers, solved question papers of Civil Engineer, Civil MCQ Bits, syllabus, Question Paper Pattern and more info is given below.
Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Details Year 0f 2016
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Civil
- Total Vacancies: 104 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Applicants must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineer from recognized Board or equivalent and above.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years.
- Salary: Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.3800/-.
- How to Apply: Offline Mode.
- Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on Written Exam.
Important Dates of SPSC JE Recruitment 2016
- Last date to submit Applications Forms: 30/09/2016.
Sikkim PSC (SPSC) Junior Engineer Civil Question Paper Pattern and Syllabus 2016Aspirants who are started preparation for SPSC Junior Engineer jobs they must and should check previous question papers, question paper pattern of JE Civil and syllabus for high score in the written exam. Below are the details of SPSC JE Civil Old Question Papers links.
Question Paper Pattern/ Syllabus 2016
The Written examination will consist of 2 papers. Objective type/Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based on OMR sheet and conventional mode.
|Papers||Subject||Mode of Test||Marks|
|Paper-I||General English & General Knowledge||(General English) Conventional & MCQ General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|Paper-II||Civil Engineering||MCQ & Subjective/ Conventional||300 Marks|