Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Previous Question Papers& Recruitment 2016Delhi Jal Board (DJB) has issued a latest recruitment notification to recruit Junior Engineer posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply offline process before last date. Candidates also check other details regarding to DJB JE Recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, previous question papers, important dates and more details are given below.
The selection process of DJB JE posts by written test so candidates who are planning to prepare seriously, they must and should check previous question papers, syllabus, model exam papers for high score in the written test. Below is the information about Recruitment and question papers.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)
- Total Vacancies: 230 Posts
- Educational Background: Diploma in Civil, Mechanical or electrical engineering from recognised Board.
- Age limit: 18 years to 27 years.
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview.
- How to Apply: Offline mode.
Important DatesLast date to submit applications: 30 days from July 8th, 2016.
Recruitment notification and get application form
Download Engineering Question Papers