Andaman Nicobar Bus Conductor Driver Question Paper Pattern 2016 Recruitment DetailsAndaman Nicobar Transport Department Bus Driver and Conductor Question Paper Pattern – Directorate of Transport Andaman & Nicobar Island, Port Blair have issued a recruitment notification to recruit Bus Driver and Conductor posts. Candidates who have experienced and educationally eligible they can apply through online registration before the last date. Candidates also check other details related Andaman Nicobar Bus Conductor Driver recruitment 2016 like how to apply, educational qualification, selection process, question paper pattern, previous question papers, last year exam paper, and more information is given below.
Andaman Nicobar Bus Conductor Driver Recruitment Details 2016Name of the Post: Bus Conductor, Driver
- Total Vacancies: 54 Posts, 49 Posts.
- Educational Eligibility: Applicants must have passed 10th std. from recognized Board. (Two years experience) (For Driver posts: Heavy Vehicle Driving License with 3 years experience)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 33 years.
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Trade Test.
- How to Apply: Online Mode.
Important Dates of Andaman Nicobar Bus Conductor Driver Recruitment 2016
- Starting date of online application: 07/06/2016
- Last date to submit online application: 04/07/2016.
Question Paper Pattern and Syllabus of Andaman Nicobar Bus Conductor JobCandidates who are preparing for Andaman Nicobar Bus Conductor Driver posts they must and should check previous question papers, syllabus, exam pattern for better preparation. Below are the details of the Andaman Nicobar Bus Conductor Driver question paper pattern.
- Written exam- 70 total Marks (Duration 2 hours)
- Experience – 30 Maximum Marks
- Mathematics – 6th to 8th class.
- General English – 8th class. (Grammar, word meaning, usages, etc.)
- General knowledge – Knowledge of A&N Islands, National, and Current affairs, etc.
- General aptitude – Motion diagrams, arrows, circles, etc.
Online Application Link
Previous Question Papers