Ministry of Defence Trades Mate (Mazdoor Trade) Fireman MTS Question Paper Pattern 2016-17Ministry of Defence has released a new recruitment notification to recruit Trades Mate (Mazdoor Trade), Fireman and MTS posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply by downloading application form from its official site or application link is given below of the page. Candidates also check other details related to Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process, previous question papers, old/ last year question papers, syllabus, question paper pattern and more info is given below.
Recruitment Details 2016
- Fireman- 20 Vacancies
- Trades Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor Trade)- 420 Vacancies
- Painter-02 Vacancies
- Multi Tasking Staff- 02 Vacancies
Educational Eligibility: 10th Class or its equal from recognized Board.
Age Limit: Applicants must be between 18 to 25 years, age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/1800.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Physical Test and Written Exam.
How to Apply: Offline Mode.
Address: Recruitment Cell, 33 Field Ammunition Depot, Pin-900241, c/o 56 APO.
- Last date to reach the application forms: 21 days days from the date of Recruitment released date ( Notification Released on 26/05/2016).
Question Paper Pattern of Tradesman, Fireman and MTSThe question paper will be objective type and in bilingual i.e English and Hindi.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 Questions and 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude- 25 Questions and 25 Marks
- General English – 50 Questions and 50 Marks
- General Awareness – 50 Questions and 50 Marks
- Total Marks - 150 Marks
- Duration of the Exam: 2 Hours.