Central Water Commission (CWC) 31 Posts Recruitment 2016 Skilled Works AssistantCWC Skilled Works Assistant Recruitment 2016 – Central Water Commission has issued a new recruitment notification to recruit SSC level Out Board Engine Driver and Skilled Works Assistant posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply by downloading application form from its official site of CWC before last date. Candidates who are preparing for these jobs they must know about question paper pattern and syllabus for maximum marks in the written exam. Below are details of CWC Recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary and more details are given below.
CWC Recruitment 2016 DetailsName of the Posts: Out Board Engine Driver.
- Total Vacancies: 02 Posts.
- Eligibility: SSC with Motor Boat/ Out Board Engine Driving License.
- Total Vacancies: 29 Posts.
- Educational Eligibility: SSC/ 10th Class from recognized board.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years.
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Skill Test.
- How to Apply: Offline Mode.
Last Date: 30 days from 14th May, 2016.
Address: The Superintending Engineer,
Hydrological Observation Circle,
Central Water Commission,
Mahanadi Bhawan, Ground Floor,
A- 13 & 14, Bhoi Nagar,
Bhubaneswar- 751 022
Check Latest Govt Jobs