TS SI Solved Question Papers 2016 Answer Key Paper held on 17th April
TSLPRB SI Question Paper Download PDF SET-A, SET-B, SET-C and SET-D. Telangana State Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has success fully finished preliminary exam for Sub Inspector recruitment 2016. Candiates who are successfully completed preliminary exam they all are waiting for Answer Key Paper/ Solved question papers of SI. Here i am sharing question paper of SI Booklet- A, Booklet-B, C, D. Official answer key not yet released, just posting question papers and general awareness questions asked in SI exam 2016. More info is given below.
TSLPRB SI General Awareness Questions
- What is the function of Plasma cells ?
- What physical property of the following uses non-destructive evaluation experiment to image defects in materials ?
- Metal ion present in Vitamin B12 is- Ans: Cobalt
- The irritant red haze of the eyes in the traffic and congested places is due to Ans: Oxides of Nitrogen
- Which one of the following is a polyester fibre ? Ans: Terylene
- Minimum duration of stay in India before applying for Indian citizenship is Ans: 5 Years
- Which state government has launched a scheme titled ‘Ashray’ to save girl child ? What is the main aim of the scheme ? Ans: Rajasthan
- Old name of State Bank of India is: Ans: Imperial Bank of India
- NITI Ayog stands for Ans: National Institute for Transforming India
- Nirmal Grama Puraskar is Ans: Rural Sanitation
- Which of the States is not BIMARU State ? Ans: West Bengal
- Who has won the 2016 William E. Colby Award for best military book ? What is the title
- of the book ?
- Ans: Midnight Furies
- An irregular occurring and complex series of climate change is called Ans: El Nino
- Economic and Social planning is in Ans: Concurrent list
- Which of the following Articles of the Constitution can not be suspended during the period of National Emergency ? Ans: Art.20, 21
- The Indian member in Viceroy Legislative Council who resigned in protest against Rowlatt Bills in 1919
- Warren Hastings’ experiment of auctioning the right to collect revenue to the highest bidder is almost similar to Ans: Izara System of Mughals
- Name the Delhi Sultan who called himself the ‘Shadow of God’. Ans: Balban
- Which one of the following texts was known as the Bible of Tamil land ? Ans: Tirukkural
- Which animal figure is not found on the so called ‘Pashupati’ seal discovered at Mohenjodaro ? Ans: Elephant
- Arrange the four Buddhist Council meeting places in chronological order. Ans: Rajagruha, Vaishali, Pataliputra and Kundala Vana
- ‘Jorwe’ culture belongs to Ans: Chalcolithic phase
- Which of the following is not an objective of Swachha Bharat Mission ? Ans: Beautification
- Conventional energy source is Ans:
- Conventional energy source is
- Who among the following Presidents of India was associated with the Trade Union Movement in
- India ? Ans: VV Giri
- The Fallowing states share border with Uttar Pradesh: Rajasthan, Chattisgarh and Jharkhand
- The state having largest area of forest cover in India is: Ans: Madhaya Pradesh
- Which of the following regions is first affected by the south-west monsoon ?
- Which one of the following shipyards makes warships for Indian Navy ? Ans: Mazagaon shipyard
- Who among the following tribes live in the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands ? Ans: Jarawa
- Who was the editor of Telugu version of ‘Meezan’ newspaper ? Ans: Adavi Bapiraju
TS SI Civil Preliminary Answer Key 2016
TS Communication SI Question Paper 2016
Communication SI Preliminary Answer Key 2016
TS SI Answer Key Paper full will updated soon
TS SI Question Papers will updated soon here.