OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Recruitment 2016 Question Papers & SyllabusOdisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment 2016- OPSC has issued a latest recruitment notification to recruit Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who have an Ayurvedic Degree and interested can apply online mode by visiting opsconline.gov.in before last date of the Online Application Closing date. Candidates also check other details related to Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 like how to apply Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts, selection process, educational qualification, eligibility, salary, previous question papers, syllabus, and more details are given below.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Recruitment 2016 DetailsName of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Total Vacancies: 179 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Medicine Degree in Ayurvedic from recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: 21 years to 32 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus grade pay Rs.4600/-
- Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on Written Test (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions) No Negative Marks.
- Application Fee: Rs.300/- for all candidates, SC/ST are exempted.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
Important dates of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Starting date of Online Application: 19th Feb 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 18th March 2016
Also, Check- OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2016
OPSC Medical Officer (AMO) Previous Question Papers 2013-14Candidates who are going to apply for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs they musy and should need to know about question paper pattern syllabus, previous question papers, solved/ Old question papers for great rank in the written exam. Below are previous question papers of Ayurvedic Medical Officer question papers Paper-1 and Paper-2, you can download from your android mobile or save it.
|Paper-I Question Paper Set||Download||Paper-II Question Papers Sets||Download|
|Question Paper Set -A||Click Here to Download||Paper-II Set-A||Click Here to Download|
|Question Paper-Set-B||Click Here to Download||Paper-II Set-B||Download Here|
|Paper-I Set- C||Click Here to Download||Paper-II Set- C||Download Here|
|Paper-1 Set-D||Click Here to Download||Paper-II Set- D||Download Here|
All The Best from www.previouspapers.in