TN MRB Lab Technician Question Paper 2016 DOwnload
TN MRB Lab Technician Previous Question Papers Download and Syllabus 2020
TN MRB Lab Technician 2016 Question PaperTamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (TN MRB) invited online applications to recruit Lab Technician Posts on a contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply before last date by visiting the official site. Candidates also check other details related to MRB Lab Technician recruitment 2016 like how to apply, selection process, pay scale/ salary, educational eligibility, and more info is given below.
MRB Lab Technician Contract Basis Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Post: Lab Technician
- Total Vacancies: 710 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Inter and One Year Duration MLT Course from recognized Board/ University
- Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years
- Salary: Rs.8000/- Per Month
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- for general category, Rs.200/- for reserved candidates.
Hoe to Apply: Candidates have to visit the official site of TN MRB then click on the Apply Online for MLT posts, fill all required info after a click on Submit (Online Mode)
Selection Process: Merit Based on academic and technical education scored marks.
Important Dates of MRB Lab Technician recruitment 2016
- Starting date of Online Application: 01/02/2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application: 03/02/2016
Online Application Link