(OPSC) Odisha Agriculture Deportment Assistant Agriculture Officer 150 Posts Syllabus and Question Paper PatternOdisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to recruit Asst Agriculture Officer posts Class-2, Group-B under Agriculture Department. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode by visiting the official site of OPSC before last date. Syllabus, Question Paper Pattern will be updated on the official site. Candidates also check other details related to OPSC Agriculture Recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Officer like how to apply, the selection process, syllabus, Previous Question Papers, Exam Date, and more details are given below.
OPSC Asst Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2015
Name of the Post: Assistant Agriculture Officer
- Total Vacancies: 150 posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are preparing for AAO must have completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from recognized University.
- Age Limit: Maximum Age is 32 Years
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Interview
- How to Apply: Online mode and required to send the Printout/ Hard Copy of Online Application to the below address.
To The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
Dr. PK Parija Road,
Important Dates of OPSC Assistant Agri officer Recruitment
- Starting date of Online Application: 25 July, 2015
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 26 Aug, 2015
Latest Govt Jobs in Orissa