WBHFW Trained ANM Recruitment 2015 www.wbhealth.gov.in Jobs in West Bengal 2015- Application FormJobs in West Bengal- West Bengal Health & Family Welfare (WBHFW) has issued a latest Recruitment to recruit Trained ANM Posts. Who are eligible and interested they can apply offline mode by visiting official site of WBHFW before last date. Candidates also check other details about WBHFW Recruitment 2015 like how apply, selection process, age limit, pay scale, educational qualification and more information is given below.
- Total Vacancies: 488 Posts (Unreserved – 253 Posts, SC-108, ST-29, OBC(A)-49, OBC(B)-34 and PWD-15 Posts)
- Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 9380/- Per Month
- Educational Qualification: Passed ANM Course or Equivalent from any recognized by the Indian Nursing counseling and registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council. Should be proficient in Bengali and permanent resident of the District for which application is made.
- Age limit: 25 year to 35 Years
- Selection Process: Counseling
Important Dates of WBHFW Recruitment 2015Candidates who are applying for WBHFW ANM posts they must and should remember the Dates
Last date to submit Application: 12/02/2015
Recruitment Notification -
Latest Govt jobs on Today