UKPSC Lecturer Previous Question Papers and Recruitment 2015 Details www.ukpsc.gov.in Advertisement Exam Syllabus and PatternUttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Previous Papers- UKPSC has released a biggest recruitment to recruit Lecturer Posts. Who are trying to become a Govt lecture they can apply online mode by visiting official site of UKPSC. Candidates also check other details related to UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 like exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous question papers, model papers, sample papers, selection process, and more details are given below.
- Total Vacancies: 1213 Posts
- Educational Qualification: PG / Master Degree in specific subject with B. Ed / M. Ed or equivalent
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP Rs. 4800/-
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- AGE Limit: 21 Years to 42 Years
Important Dates of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06/01/2015
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 27/01/2015
Previous Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus of LecturersThe written exam consists 150 marks and 150 questions, questions will be Objective Type. Below are full details are subject wise.
- General Knowledge- 50 Questions and 50 Marks
- Knowledge of Uttarakhand – 20 Questions and 20 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude- 40 Questions and 40 Marks
- General Intelligence Test- 25 Questions and 25 Marks
- General Hindi- 15 Questions and 15 Marks
Candidates who are preparing for UKPSC Lecturer Jobs they must and should check old/last year question papers for better preparation in the exam.
Click Her for UKPSC Previous Papers-
Check Latest Govt Jobs on Today